“As I told you, as a rule, I rarely write testimonials. However, because of my level of satisfaction and the importance of your coaching and technology, I am happy to write about my experience.
When I think about college I think:
• This is one of the biggest investments of time, energy and intelligence my child will make in their life
• This is one of the biggest investments of money my child and I will make in their life
• College planning is so different than when my wife and I went to college.
• It is more complex and competitive than ever.
• Moreover, it is so much more expensive than ever.
• If I expect my child to do their best am I doing my best to make the most of this incredibly important event and stage of life?
All my concerns about college started to diminish immediately with the first contact. There is a plan, a process, a science and a technology that helped at every step. Moreover, as experts in the college admissions process, College Star Counseling/CPN knew about things I never knew about or anticipated.
Stated simply, my child had a true competitive advantage. He gained acceptance to the best possible school and was award more money than my wife and I ever imagined.
The fact that we are going to work together until my son has his diploma in hand makes my life simpler and gives me peace of mind. Like all good decisions you know it is “the right decision” when you wish you made it sooner.”